Friday, June 17, 2011

Yummy-Looking Handmade Soaps

I was stunned to find these oh, so gorgeous and yummy looking soaps on Etsy. Why, they look like real food and if you`ve got kids in the house, you have to make sure to keep them away because they look so real—and tasty!

 

These soaps are quite expensive but I doubt that you would use them up quite fast. Aaahk! So cute!

 

il_570xN.247282114

Strawberry Cake Soap

by Saberlowe

 

il_570xN.195741891

Pink Sugar Cupcake

by Sunbasilgarden

 

il_570xN.192336057

Watermelon Water Ice Soap 

by Sunbasilgarden

 

il_570xN.251529152

This is my favorite but I cannot find the linkie!

 

il_570xN.194432327

Orange Cupcake

by Sunbasilgarden

…To read the rest of the story click here and jump over to Periwinkle Confessions, where today`s Sweet List is published.

Don`t forget to share a comment! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I didn't know Soaps like that exsisted! They look so cute :)You're blog is lovely and i'm happy to follow it

Prachi said...

Absolutely yummy soaps..love them..

visit me at http://prachitriestoblog.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Hi Erin! The first time I saw these soaps, I couldn't believe my yes to!

And thank you for leaving a beautiful comment and for following, Erin!

Cathy said...

Hi Prachi! Yeah! They're really adorable. I love them too! ;) Thanks for dropping by the blog!

Post a Comment