Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Top 5: My Zalora Wishlist

For a while I’ve been looking for an online clothing store here in the Philippines where I can get stuff without having to drop by the mall but it’s so hard and if ever there was, it was so rare for me to find what I’m looking for.

So the other day when I saw Zalora, I felt relieved that finally there’s an online shop where I can do my shopping at the comfort of my own home. It’s fun ‘cause there are so much good stuff to choose from. I was even surprised to find out today that they now have a home and living section! Exactly what I’m looking for! Really cool!

Anyway, here’s the top 5 on my wishlist today. Open-mouthed smile There are so much other pretty stuff I love but let’s just stick to 5 for now.

zalora4

1. Cricket Skirt from Plains and Prints

I love this aqua-colored skirt ‘cause it reminds me of cool, summer beach waves! Looks so refreshing and neat. Perfect for afternoon coffee dates my best friends!

 

Zalora3

2. Empire Pleated Dress from Nana G.

I’d love to wear this cutie dress for the office. Just pair it with a pretty blazer and later in the day, I can go straight to a friends’ tea party.

 

zalora6

3. Baggy Boots from Palladium

This super cool and comfy boots would look good in skinny jeans or shorts, perfect for weekend getaways with the family.

Skinny Gems

4. Skinny Jeans from Plains and Prints

Since it’s still summer and it’s hard to move around because of the heat, wearing white skinny jeans is perfect to keep you comfy, cool and looking neat.

What I love about white skinny jeans is that it can be used for both casual and formal looks. Good investment piece for your closet.

5. Pastel Sunglasses from Elle

Pastel sunglasses are “In” right now and this lovely, oversized glasses from Elle are just too pretty and glam to miss!

pastel

There’s so much more I like at Zalora. I’ll write up another post about ‘em soon.
How about you? What’s Top 5 on your Zalora wishlist? Open-mouthed smile

                  

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment