Sunday, June 12, 2011

It`s Genius: The Search For The Perfect Smartphone

I am Cathy. A graphics designer by day. A video editor by night. A youth leader during the weekend.  Plus, a blogger all the time. Always on the go. Always running to and fro.
cathy
But the truth is, I am still the simple girl you know. Who wants to work well, live her life, and make a difference—all while enjoying every single day that comes along. Take pictures. Smile. Write. Share the sweet things my God is doing for me. Cook for my family. Shop. Talk with my friends. Facebook.
But squeezing all of those things in a day is hardly easy, sometimes even impossible! I mean, I couldn`t bring everything I need to do all these things all the time!
And thus the search for a genius phone begins *wink*.


lg-mobile-P990-feature-img-detail_Full_HDlg-mobile-P990-feature-img-detail_Gaminglg-mobile-P990-feature-img-detail_DLNA
Is there any gadget out there that can be my friend and help me with my multitasking, picture-taking and music video-shooting hobby, suit my constant need to travel and meet my surfing and blogging needs? Of course without having to bring chunky DSLRs, bulky HD cameras and the laptop I carry all the time.
Is there anyway one gadget can do all these things when I can`t carry all of them around?


Now, how about that first smartphone with a dual core-processor? 


imageimageimage

A smart phone that can enable me to multitask (respond to clients and blog at the same time!), browse webpages in the fastest possible speed, playback and take videos in full HD (with an 8MP camera) and share it with friends on larger screens.
LG Optimus 2X exactly does just that. LG OPTIMUS 2X is perfect for the video editor me! The perfect work-smartphone for Cathy!  And did I mention, I`m a gamer too and the Optimus 2x is a gamers best bud?


    • Quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G support
    • 10.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
    • 4.0" 16M-color capacitive IPS LCD touchscreen of WVGA resolution (480 x 800 pixels)
    • Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 chipset
    • 512 MB RAM
    • 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, face detection and geotagging
    • 1080p video recording @ 24fps, 720p@30fps
    • 1.3 MP front-facing camera with videocalls
    • Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA
    • 8GB internal storage and microSDslot for up to 32GB cards
    • microHDMI port with HDMI mirroring
    • DivX/XviD video support
    • Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement


And for the girly, happy me who loves colors, travel, photos and slipping off to those chic blogging events after work…

imageimageimageimage

LG OPTIMUS BLACK is the it-thing! With a 4” Nova Display LCD of 700 nits of brightness, that`s brighter and more efficient that competitor brands (visible even under the sun!), utlra slim and lightweight, seamless and stylish features, this one could slip beautifully and perfectly into my tiny shoulder bag for a day out with friends! All without sacrificing the speed I need! And I don`t even need to charge batteries as frequent as other phones!

  • 9.2 mm slim touchscreen bar
  • 4” NOVA display at 700 nits of brightness, 16M-color WVGA capacitive IPS LCD unit
  • Quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G support
  • 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, face detection and geotagging
  • 2 MP front-facing camera with video calls
  • Wi-Fi b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
What`s more to say?
I give a standing ovation.
LG Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius.

Visit lgoptimus.ph for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment