Monday, June 6, 2011

My 5-Minute Make-up

I`m the kind of girl who wants to get out of the house right away after I`ve dressed up. And make-up time doesn`t take quite long because I  finish quick—except when I`m in the mood or when I`m going out for an important event. I`m always in the mood these days, btw, so my sisters always tell me to hurry up on most days. haha

5MIN

Here`s what`s on my kit. I think I have a lot more on my make-up bag but these are what I normally use everyday. I don`t have mascara now. I borrow from my sister Ava. haha

 
Shiseido Maquillage Sheer Lipsticks

I like sheer lipsticks because they don`t cover your natural lipcolor with a new one but enhances it. Maquillage lipsticks are extra moisturizing and they come in beautiful shades. I have one in pink and in peach.

Mary Kay Blush

They`re matte and looks really neat when you get your eyes defined well.

Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra 

I recently bought this because I don`t want to waste my liquid foundation for everyday use, but sad to say, it doesn`t blend with my skin so well.

Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow

I love this because it`s between shimmer and matte. Not so shiny, not so matte. Just perfect!

Shiseido Flawless Skin Liquid SPF42 PA+++

Totally my favorite! It`s right to be named Flawless Skin Liquid. Spreads smoothly and covers perfectly. You`ll end up looking like a Korean actress with perfect Shiseido skin. haha

Mary Kay Lipstick in Pink Daisy

I love this because it complements my skin well. When I feel lazy defining my eyes, I just put on this lipstick and I`m done.

Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner

This is an affordable but quality product. My sisters and I have this in many different colors!

***

As a young lady who values her worth, she must also know how to take care of herself right? Of course, as a modesty advocate, I don`t agree in vanity and I believe beauty is not on the outward appearance and make-up should not define a girl. One`s self esteem should be based on her value to God and not on how beautiful her make up is.

I also believe make-up should be used appropriately (right age, right amount, right reasons) and should not be overdone. And I hope that girls, even if they wear make up sometimes, could still go out without make-up on and still be comfortable in themselves. We`re always beautiful as we are!

How about you? What`s on your  everyday make-up kit, ladies?

 

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

it's interesting that some ladies take almost 1 hour just to make up, super thick somemore.. they may be really beautiful after that, but it's just deceiving.. i prefer natural beauty, with a little touch up will do :)

Cathy said...

Yes, Ken! So true. Girls should love just who they are and do this make-up tricks that changes how they look instead of just highlighting their beautiful features.

Thank you for the encouraging comment!

Post a Comment